Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo


OK, *fine.*  It's National Blog Posting Month and Carolann wants me to do this everyday. I won't do it everyday, I just won't. I won't do it because no one reads this except for her and I tell her what I'm thinking all the time anyway.  The only time anyone has ever read it is when that one girl stalked my life and sent my poetry to this guy who wasn't her boyfriend and made him mad at me.  That time and then recently when I posted an angry hungry blog and upset my mom.  It's not her fault.  She just taught me what calories are and some people apparently don't learn that stuff and that's how they can eat two dinners when we're in high school.

Speaking of that stupid diet, it was stupid.  In fact, all those "cleansing" diets are officially stupid.  Of course you lose weight, you're basically starving yourself.  I didn't lose weight on the fake GM diet because I ate every fruit and veggie I could find as if it would be the last time.  But the other ones, you're cranky for the first day because you're hungry and then you feel better a few days in because your stomach shrinks.  It's how anorexia works. It's not that hard. You feel all good at tight and skinny but really, you're anorexic.  Get over it.  Eat a salad and go for a walk.  Curves are better then little boy bodies anyway.  So I am now on the Melissa diet.  She says to eat every two hours and make sure you eat protein.  Cheese counts as protein, so I'm in the clear.  

Oooh k. I'm sitting at home right now instead of running around apu (as per usual).  I woke up feeling like I was hit by a bus, and by woke up I mean I drifted in and out of sleep for 2 hours longer than I was supposed to.  So, I either have some *gasp* flu, or am having an allergic reaction to the turkey in my meatloaf last night (how's that for a diet), or I'm overwhelmed and exhausted and my body is forcing me to sit on my couch today.  Whatever the reason, I'm up for it.  I'm going to be doing a whole hell of a lot of sitting today. Sitting and studying for the MPRE.

eek.  The MPRE is the ethics portion of the bar exam.  It's also good practice for me to start getting into study mode since I take the bar in, oh, i dunno, 9 months.  I think this knowledge along with stress from law school exams, the MPRE, and the knowledge that I don't have a job is manifesting itself as a little ball of sick in my stomach that probably looks a lot like that chick with too much eyeliner.  

So, I think that's really what's going on with me.  I think I'll write about real things other days, other than me sitting. And yes, Carolann. I will do my best to do it everyday.


2 comments:

brian jensen said...

i read these from time to time. im one who cares caitlin.

cvm said...

see! blogging is fun. im doing it every day. you should just do it and shut up about it.