Thursday, January 14, 2010

photos have been moved and pat robertson talks to the devil?

The photographer that I met, Daniel Morel, no longer has pictures on twitter. I've seen them all over the news, so I'm guessing he moved them for copyright purposes.

He has photos at http://www.corbisimages.com.

Search: Daniel Morel.

Also, an issue I'm couching for later: my complete anger/disgust/disappointment at Rush Limbaugh and Pat Robertson. I used to consider myself a journalist. The media will run/play what sells. Please please please. Start IGNORING these people so that they stop getting air time. Look them up on youtube or something, fine. But don't watch them on TV or else they'll continue to get advertisers/ continue to get paid. Haiti needs our money. I can think of a few things that Pat Robinson deserves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ti-MzHRgDE

(In response, my dad said "Well, Pat Robertson says he talks to God pretty regularly. I asked her and she said she didn't know who the f#$% he was... apparently, he talks to the devil too.")

No comments: